Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday School Lessons

Well I know that it has been a while since my last post, hopefully that will begin to change. For those of you who don't know I have had the privilege of teaching Sunday school for Campus Outreach's college class over the course of the semester. We have been going through Galatians and what I am going to do, in this blog post, is post up my Sunday school lessons for your enjoyment. You might be wondering why I even bother to record them? Well there are a few reasons: First, it has been very beneficial for me to hear myself speak. It is one thing to have someone give me feedback on something I said, it is a whole new ballgame to actually hear it as well. Second, I have a droid and it has the capability of being able to record so why not. Finally, there are a select few people out there who miss my lesson and would like to hear them (Shocking I know). So there you go. They aren't the greatest quality considering that they are recorded on my phone, but they get the job done.
I will continually be updating them as we progress through the book.


  1. Galatians Introduction
  2. Galatians 1:1-9
  3. Galatians 1:10-24
  4. Galatians 2:1-10
  5. Galatians 2:11-21
  6. Galatians 3:1-14

No comments:

Post a Comment